There has been a lot of talk about Universalism over the past few weeks following the release of Rob Bell’s newest book, Love Wins. I am in the middle of it right now and am not ready to share my thoughts just yet. However, I came across this video by Alabama pastor David Platt that I thought would be worth sharing. In his characteristically gentle and convicting style, Platt confronts those who argue against actual Universalism while simultaneously living a life of functional Universalism. This is something we all need to hear.
- South For the Winter: Trip to Peru for 2 swee.ps/VfJWTtjdl 2 months ago
- As for you, brothers, do not grow weary in doing good. 1 Thes. 3:13 2 years ago
- “the nearer we get to supreme beauty or intelligence or purity, the more we are aware of our own unsightliness, dullness, and impurity” 2 years ago
- 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 "Now may our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God our Father, who loved us and gave..." olivetree.com/b2/2Th.2.16-17… 2 years ago
- Prayer is the way that all things we believe in and that Christ has won for us actually become our strength. - Keller, Prayer (132) 2 years ago