There has been a lot of talk about Universalism over the past few weeks following the release of Rob Bell’s newest book, Love Wins. I am in the middle of it right now and am not ready to share my thoughts just yet. However, I came across this video by Alabama pastor David Platt that I thought would be worth sharing. In his characteristically gentle and convicting style, Platt confronts those who argue against actual Universalism while simultaneously living a life of functional Universalism. This is something we all need to hear.
- 42: A Review
- Observing the Interweb: Dual Citizens, Christianity vs. Conservatism & Liberalism, Orthodoxy is Winning, God Wins, Moms and Marriage
- Observing the Interweb: Roger Ebert’s Favorite “Christian” Film, God Has No Regrets, A Time to Lament, Our Weakness is God’s Strength….
- Observing the Interweb: What’s with Easter’s date?, The Power of a Soccer Ball, John Piper, Around the world at 17 and more…
- Observing the Interweb: Singles, Facebook, St. Patrick, Proper Punnery, and Dual Citizenship
- 42: A Review wp.me/pc3Sq-Hm 1 day ago
- Daily perspective: There's more cash in my wallet than half the world makes in a month. esv.to/Mt19.23-24 6 days ago
- Question from my 3 year old: Iron Man or Superman? .... discuss. 1 week ago
- Observing the Interweb: Dual Citizens, Christianity vs. Conservatism & Liberalism, Orthodoxy is Winning, God Wins, Moms and Marriage… 1 week ago
- How did this one go totally under the radar? #newmusictuesdays new Shanes! itun.es/i6xf3f4 #iTunes 1 week ago